Event Name: Wild Wadi’s Swim Burj Al Arab 2013
Event Category: Sports, Family & Children
Date: February 1, 2013
Venue: Wild Wadi Waterpark, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The Swim Burj Al Arab is a thrilling swim race around one of the UAE’s most iconic landmarks, which has become a ‘must’ on the Dubai calendar for both families and competitive swimmers, old and young, teams and individuals. Participants come from all over the world to take part in the 800m swim which is organised by Wild Wadi in aid of Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF).
So, enter now, start training and grab a sponsorship form to raise funds for MSF and the medical humanitarian aid work they do in over 60 countries worldwide. Registration is available online at Premier Marathons.
* 6am – 7.30am: Registration and collection of timing chips outside Wild Wadi Waterpark
* 7.45am: Briefing and warm up for all participants
* 8.30am: Competitive individual swim
* 8.30am: Team and social / family swim
* 9.30am: Raffle and awards ceremony
* 10.30am: Closing
Wild Wadi’s Swim Burj Al Arab 2013
Tel: +971 (0)2 631 7645
Fax: +971 (0)2 621 5059