Event Name: Strategic Information Security Management
Event Category: Training
Date: March 17 – 20, 2013
Venue: Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Key Learning Objectives:
* Understand information security needs and learn about risk management essentials
* Recognise standards and best practices in information security management
* Upgrade and enhance your existing IT security policies, standards, procedures and guidelines for competitive advantage
* Manage business continuity as an essential element of information security
* Identify controls to manage security and be able to measure security management effectiveness
Who is it for?
IT professionals who, through their involvement in managing or directing their organisation’s IT infrastructure, are responsible for establishing and maintaining information security policies, practices and procedures. Additionally System Administrators, Corporate IT Security Managers, Safety and Continuity Planning Managers will also benefit.
This course will also be of value to financial and operational audit professionals as well as non-IT professionals tasked with the responsibility of assessing their organisation’s IT operations, infrastructure and security.
Strategic Information Security Management
Tel: +971 4 335 2437
Fax: +971 4 335 2438
Jumeirah Emirates Towers
Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Tel: +971 4 330 0000
Fax: +971 4 330 3030